Sunday, September 29, 2013

September

September has nearly come to an end. The trees are glistening with vibrant colours and the air is cool and refreshing.  Here at Singing Tree we have had as many changes as the coming of fall.  We've greeted new children in our daycare family and we feel so very blessed in getting to know them and their families.  Having a home daycare is like having an extended family.  




Meet James and 



  Meet Massy

How cute are they?  Babies are so adorable and I love watching them explore this world.  They are so new to this experience called life.  They are explorers of their surroundings. They learn through their senses by touching, observing, noticing and simply learning from us the big people in their lives.  As adults we are the example and as a mother and a care giver, I must be that example.  I try my best to be the best example that I can be :)


No comments:

Post a Comment